Saturday, May 15, 2010

TeAcHerS DaYs !!!

Today is 16th May...
Its mean today is Teachers Days...
Haha so todays update is to give the gratitude 2 all my precious teacher...

Hurmm ok ....
My first school in my life is at....
Tadika Seri Mutiara....
haha here i learn a lot of Englishh...
I can pronounce Oranges perfectly because of them ...
Thank Youu to all Tadika Seri Mutiara Teachers hahaha
still remember them Indian teachers haha ...


No. 2 left hand side is me =)....


Haha Grad !!!

And my next school is SRK Hicom...
I finish standard 1 to standard 6 here...
withh all the clumsy thing happen..
I don't know what I study here...
But still remember the teachers there...
Even they are still there now teaching my sisters and brothers hoho....
So thanx also to all my SK Hicom Teachers that teach me when i'm still naif and young...

SK Hicom Berdisiplin Berusaha

Hahaha small boy ~~


I continue my studies for secondary high school...
For form 1 and 2 my school is at SMK Alam Megah...
haha still remember memories there...
where I plant my own kacang tanah for Kemahiran Hidup subject (SPN)...
even not finish my PMR here...
there is also memories of teachers here that keep me focus on whats go ahead...
I learn many new things here...
Still remember Teacher Aisyah, Teacher Rozana and etc...
Thanx too all of them..
SMK Alam Megah

In form 3 my transfer school is SMK USJ 23...
in this moment there are a lot of things happen actually...
so there are also many thing that i learn here...
seing new things friends and enjoying things...
the teachers here also is quite interesting in delivering things...
because when i came the school is still new...
still remember En. Syawal, Pn. Ruzina and others teachers...
they really help me alot in my PMR preparations...
thanx to them =)...


SMK USJ 23

Haha kiddie looks...

My next School is SMT Dato Seri Mohd Zin...
very new experience here...
first time been separate with family and enjoy hostel life...
its really new thing here...
Knowing the Warden and the teachers that teach me a lott..
A lot of friends that are very happening...
its happy me to get to technical school...
if not i will not be where i am here...
I really love my teachers there...
Still remember Pn. Atika, En. Roslan, En. Lutfi and all teachers there...
Thanx alot for teaching me =)...

SMT Dato Seri Mohd Zin


And lastly Thanx also to all my Lecturer at Universiti Malaysia Pahang...
they give all the knowledge all their heart...
and at last this is my last stage to get my diploma...
after this degree to go...
thanx a lot to all my Lecturer...
forgive me if i have made mistake or anything... =)...


Still remember lecturer that help us....
Even in last minute situation where exam is tomorrow...


Take Note !!


Focuss!!!

Focuss!!

Focuss!!!

THANX TO ALL MY TEACHERS HAPPY TEACHERS DAYS !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment