Sunday, May 9, 2010

+ + MoTheRs DaY + +

A mothers like a ray of sunshine
Whose heart is just pure gold.
A mother beams with happiness
that'll never grow old.
She'll stay in my heart forever
As if she were inside
We've shared so many things,
We laughed, we smiled, we cried.
I love my mother very much
and still throughout the years
We share the mother daughter love,
and always when I fear,
I know I'll always have my mother
somewhere very near!

My mother is always with me...
She's the whisper of the leaves
as you walk down the street.
She's the smell of bleach
in your freshly laundered socks.
She's the cool hand on your brow
when you're not well.
Your mother lives inside your laughter.
She's crystallized in every tear drop.
She's the place you came from,
your first home...
She's the map you follow
with every step that you take.
She's your first love
and your first heart break...
and nothing on earth can separate you.
Not time, Not space...
Not even death...
will ever separate you
from your mother...
You carry her inside of you...



Oh! Ibu

Kau disiram bayu pagi

Kehilangan terasa kini

Dan kesepian

Dan aku

Bagai purnama gerhana

Di ibarat lautan kering

Tiada tempat ku layarkan


Hasratku ini

Masih belum sempat

Kubuktikannya kepadamu

Ibu tersayang

Kucurahkan rasa hati


Ku tatapi potret mu berulang kali

Kurenungkan kalimah yang diberi


( 1 )

Tuhan Yang Esa

Ampuni dosa ibu

Tempatkan mereka

Di antara kekasih kekasihMu


( 2 )

Oh! Ibu

Kau kasih sejati

Kutaburkan doa

Untukmu ibu


( 3 )

Ampunilah dosaku

Sejak ku dilahirkan

Hingga akhir hayatmu


Saat ini

Kuteruskan hidup

Tanpa bersamamu ibu

( ulang 1, 2, 3 )

Ibu...


p/s: hope laaa Chelsea terkantoii mlm ni huhu~

No comments:

Post a Comment