Saturday, May 8, 2010

...CeRitA KeDaI KuNinG...

Waaa suda lame x update blog...
just upload pic dr fon..
so klau da de pic ade perghh~~ laaaa to update my blogg niiii...


Hehe this is my place to mkn dinner during my practical tyme...
I like this place...
because the Mak Cik is very baik to me...
In this place also there is awek that is so sweet...
this awek have ibu face...
thats why i like go eat here...
I don't know what this Mak Cik or this awek name...
but this place is known at site and kampung as"'Kedaiii Kuning"...
I always buyy food for my bangglaaaa workers if there is kerja malam....
kerja malam i mean is like (concrete or kerja di wak2 mlm laaa)....
thats why i know this placee!!!...

One more thing is like i said before the Mak Cik is very baik too me...
When ak makan there is always this Mak Cik bg full plate of rice lebihhh...
x kisahh laaa if I order every time the nasi goreng (USA, AYAM, IKAN MASIN and etc...)
there is alwayss nasi lebih that been tambah to my plate...
I am ok but sometime worried because i can be gemuk if this keep goinn...
so to makcik kedaiii kuning don't laaa bg mkn byk2 sgttt....
if not i won't come again cozz i not like to jadi gemokk!!!!...
hahaha anywayy thanx makcik sebab sygg me~~~ =)



Fourth Elaun is UuuuuuP!!!!!
haihh da 4 elaun da ak dpttt...
thats mean lg 2 elaun ag ak abis practical =)...
da lame da rupenye ak practicall wooo hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment