Thursday, April 22, 2010

....I liKe WhAt is NoT 2 Be LiKe heh!! ....




Firstlyy damn!!!
i get dumped by the girl again...
its feel really damn!!!
what the hell thats happen ??
gimme a break!!!
at least it ends be4 its gettin more worse.....
more carefull on ngort2 after this lahhh hahahah.....



Disamping itu Lec En. Faizal da dtg mlawat hahaha...
So sgt x boleh blahh hahahha...
but at least i know that i'm gonna pass...
da coutimm da hahahha...


My third pay is up !!!
yess!!! new recovery for my financial....
so gilaa laaa duit suda tggl sikit...
i'm tersgt x saba nk dpt more pay day hehehe...

Its end with my Industrial Training Report is completed...
thanx laaa to my company sediakn equipment for my report....
hahaha report 100% sponsorshipp...
sume gune office punyee hehe....
haha jom submit reporttt!!!!!


p/s: One thing in my mind right now =) is..............................................................................................GRAD GRAD GRAD GRAD GRAD GRAD GRAD HEHE~~

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha.. lepas GRAD?? KEJA KEJA KEJA KEJA

    boring la dik oii.. sigh. haha

    ReplyDelete