Thursday, February 18, 2010

My MooDeST Is SoO DoWnEsT...





Whuwaatt is happenin 2 me this lately....
its all felt really wrong...
Clumsyness showsss...
Talking less...
i mean wt i am..
i owayz wnt 2 be like my self...
n i want 2 lookin good 2 everybody...
but it is lookin not good...
n lookin really sad...
believe is i believe....
but its owayz attack my heart...
can sumeone feel me...
can someone touch me...
no out tears...
mould it inside...
who i am...
n who my friends...
are fade away...
as i change...
n hope someday...
i willl become......................................................................................................................................















Me...............................................












p/s: Haisshh Mende ko ngarut English2 nih???...... ak pn x pham ak tgh gileee so jgn faham ak!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment