Sunday, August 2, 2009

AleX n MegaN no MorE.....


From now on megan n alex no more .....
Why ?? Its only better if only we knows why....
It is sad....
It is hard...
It is weird...
and but its still fine with me...
cause i know we not to be meant for each other...
from the bottom of my heart...
i already predict it will happen sooner or later...
it is a lot in my mind rite now...
but thats all i can say...
on my recover way....
i can do it...
life must go on...

to Megan.....
going 4 ur beautiful days ahead...
thanx 4 d memories...
hope u can find better n cooler guy...
from my heart u r so cute...
never regret that... =)

hohohoho..
may my clumsyness fade coz of this problem... (clumsy ku mkin mnjdi2 r sbb prob nih huhu)

no megan no more alex
no megan no more happy
no megan but still, .............. "alex can have dream... =) "

hehe thanx to megan now i know what x0xo means....... sigh ngeh3...

.... i'm happy not sad ok !!!!.....

No comments:

Post a Comment